The aftershave treatment countless men and women use to treat and prevent razor bumps!There is nothing more frustrating than trying to achieve a clean shave and getting stuck with a bunch of pesky razor bumps and ingrown hairs after you are done shaving. This is where Bump Patrol’s Original Formula comes in. It safely eliminates razor burn, bumps, ingrown hairs, folliculitis, irritation and redness after you shave.
This superior formula is Dermatologist approved and highly recommended by countless happy customers.
- Visible results in 48 hours
- Great on sensitive skin
- Works for men and women
- Suitable for all skin tones
- Fast, easy application
- Travel-friendly bottle
- Women love using this aftershave treatment solution too!
They apply it after they shave their underarms, legs and bikini line to achieve flawless, healthy skin. It is a must-have during beach season! Waxing or getting laser hair removal? This aftershave works great when applied after treatment.
- RAZOR BUMP STOPPER – If you are prone to razor bumps/burn, ingrown hairs, folliculitis, and irritation while shaving then this aftershave bump treatment is for you. Finally, you can say hello to smooth, healthy skin!
- RAPID RESULTS – Unlike cheaper alternatives, Bump Patrol’s formula starts working right away. Most men and women see visible results in as little as 48 hours. Optimal results are usually seen around 7 days.
- NOT JUST FOR MEN – This bump treatment solution is wildly popular among women too! Women use it to safely shave their underarms, legs, bikini line and intimate areas. No more nicks, cuts, razor burn and bumps when you use this superior formula!
- GREAT FOR ALL SKIN TYPES – This aftershave intensive treatment is suitable for all skin types. Whether you have a fair Caucasian skin tone or a dark African American skin tone, your skin will thank you for applying this solution.
- EFFORTLESS APPLICATION – Simply shave as you normally would with a good quality razor. When you are done apply Bump Patrol everywhere you shaved, and razor bumps will be a thing of the past.