Oil Inhalant Decongestant
Olbas Oil is a mixture of essential pure plant oils for relief of bronchial and nasal congestion and hayfever by inhalation, and for symptomatic relief of muscular pain by application to the skin.
Contains pure plant oils
Relief from catarrh, colds and blocked sinuses
Active Ingredients w/w: Cajuput Oil 18.5%, Clove Oil 0.1%, Eucalyptus Oil 35.45%, Juniperberry Oil 2.7%, Levomenthol 4.1%, Methyl Salicylate 3.7%, Mint Oil, Partly Dementholised 35.45%
Do not store above 25°C.
Preparation and Usage
- For inhalation or external use on unbroken skin only.
- As an inhalant: to clear painful sinuses and relieve nasal congestion.
- Children aged 3 months to 2 years: Add 1 drop to a tissue and hold close to nose allowing the child to breathe in vapors. Adults and children aged 2 and over: Add 2 or 3 drops to a tissue and inhale the vapors.
- It can be used at night or added to hot water. Not recommended for babies under 3 months old.
- As a rub: to relieve muscular pain.
- Adults and children aged 12 and over: Massage into the painful area 3 times a day.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken
- For more detailed instructions see leaflet.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. It is best not to take any non-essential medication when pregnant or breast-feeding. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking any medicine.
- You must contact a doctor if symptoms worsen or do not improve after 7 days. Do not put drops into nose or mouth. If accidentally swallowed, seek immediate medical advice.
- KEEP OUT OF THE REACH AND SIGHT OF CHILDREN.