Triam-Denk Injectable Solution is used for Allergies of the skin, Nose allergies, Respiratory tract allergies, and other conditions. Triam-Denk Injectable Solution may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Triam-Denk Injectable Solution contains Triamcinolone as an active ingredient.
Triam-Denk Injectable Solution works by reducing the production of chemicals in the body that causes allergies
Triam-Denk Injectable Solution is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions, and symptoms:
- Allergies of the skin
- Nose allergies
- Respiratory tract allergies
Side-effectsThe following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Triam-Denk Injectable Solution. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Changes in taste or smell
- Shortness of breath
- Blocked sinuses
- Problems with teeth or bones
- Runny nose
- Sore throat
Interactions with Triam-Denk Injectable SolutionIf you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Triam-Denk Injectable Solution may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that your doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions. Triam-Denk Injectable Solution may interact with the following drugs and products:
- Rotavirus vaccine
When not to use Triam-Denk Injectable SolutionHypersensitivity to Triam-Denk Injectable Solution is a contraindication. In addition, Triam-Denk Injectable Solution should not be used if you have the following conditions:
- Allergic reactions
Missing a doseIn case you miss a dose, use it as soon as you notice. If it is close to the time of your next dose, skip the missed dose and resume your dosing schedule. Do not use extra doses to make up for a missed dose. If you are regularly missing doses, consider setting an alarm or asking a family member to remind you. Please consult your doctor to discuss changes in your dosing schedule or a new schedule to make up for missed doses, if you have missed too many doses recently.
Overdosage of Triam-Denk Injectable Solution
- Do not use more than the prescribed dose. Taking more medication will not improve your symptoms; rather they may cause poisoning or serious side-effects. If you suspect that you or anyone else who may have overdosed of Triam-Denk Injectable Solution, please go to the emergency department of the closest hospital or nursing home. Bring a medicine box, container, or label with you to help doctors with the necessary information.
- Do not give your medicines to other people even if you know that they have the same condition or it seems that they may have similar conditions. This may lead to overdosage.
- Please consult your physician or pharmacist or product package for more information.
Storage of Triam-Denk Injectable Solution
- Store medicines at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze medicines unless required by package insert. Keep medicines away from children and pets.
- Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into drainage unless instructed to do so. Medication discarded in this manner may contaminate the environment. Please consult your pharmacist or doctor for more details on how to safely discard Triam-Denk Injectable Solution.
Expired Triam-Denk Injectable Solution
- Taking a single dose of expired Triam-Denk Injectable Solution is unlikely to produce an adverse event. However, please discuss with your primary health provider or pharmacist for proper advice or if you feel unwell or sick. Expired drugs may become ineffective in treating your prescribed conditions. To be on the safe side, it is important not to use an expired drug. If you have a chronic illness that requires taking medicine constantly such as heart condition, seizures, and life-threatening allergies, you are much safer keeping in touch with your primary health care provider so that you can have a fresh supply of unexpired medications.