7 Seas Traditional CLO Liquid 170ml
These vitamins are essential for:
- A fit and healthy body.
- Building resistance to infections such as coughs and colds.
- Healthy hair, skin, and nails.
- Good vision.
- Strong bones.
- Sound teeth.
Adults and children over 15 years – two 5ml teaspoons daily
Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
This product contains Vitamin A.
This product is not suitable for women who are pregnant or planning a pregnancy. Women who are pregnant or planning a pregnancy should consult their doctor before taking this product. Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Adults and children over 15 years:
As a dietary supplement:
Take two 5ml teaspoons once a day.
For mild to moderate vitamin deficiency:
Take one to two 5ml teaspoons once a day, depending on your age and the severity of the condition. It is usual to take this medicine for 2 weeks to 2 months or until your vitamin deficiency is corrected.
If you have bought this medicine yourself, take the dose described above.
If you take more of this medicine than you should, speak to your doctor or pharmacist straight away. Take your medicine or the pack with you.
If you miss a dose, don’t worry, do not take a double dose, continue with your usual dose at the next due time.
If your symptoms persist or you have any questions about taking this medicine, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
For oral use. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Not recommended for children under 15 years.
You are unlikely to receive benefits from taking Cod Liver Oil if you are unable to absorb vitamins from your food.
Do not take Seven Seas Pure Cod Liver Oil:
- If you know you are allergic to any of the ingredients of this medicine (see ingredients section).
- If you are receiving medical treatment for having too much Calcium or vitamin A, D, E in your blood.
- If you are taking water tablets (thiazide diuretics) such as chlorothiazide or bendroflumethiazide which are used to treat high blood pressure.
YOU MUST BE especially careful:
- If you are taking any other medicines including ones you have bough yourself as well as those you have on prescription from your doctor.
- If any of these conditions apply to you, please discuss your treatment with your doctor or pharmacist before taking this medicine.
Like all medicines, Seven Seas Pure Cod Liver Oil can sometimes cause side effects but not everyone will get them. If you experience any side effects or your symptoms persist tell your doctor or pharmacist.
KEEP ALL MEDICINES OUT OF THE REACH AND SIGHT OF CHILDREN
Store below 25°C. Keep in the outer container to protect from light and direct heat.
Do not use after the expiry date shown on the bottle label and carton.
Please take any unused medicine back to your pharmacist. This will help to protect the environment.