Axe Brand Oil 56ml
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Axe Brand Universal Oil Cutaneous Liquid is used for Depression, Kidney disease in diabetes patients, Middle ear infections, Autoimmune diseases, High triglycerides, Brittle bones, High blood pressure, Osteoarthritis, High cholesterol, Heart disease, and other conditions. Axe Brand Universal Oil Cutaneous Liquid may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Axe Brand Universal Oil Cutaneous Liquid contains Cod Liver Oil as an active ingredient.
Axe Brand Universal Oil Cutaneous Liquid works by preventing the blood from clotting.
Axe Brand Universal Oil Cutaneous Liquid is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Kidney disease in diabetes patients
- Middle ear infections
- Autoimmune diseases
- High triglycerides
- Brittle bones
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Heart disease
Side-effectsThe following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Axe Brand Universal Oil Cutaneous Liquid. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Bad breath
PrecautionsBefore using Axe Brand Universal Oil Cutaneous Liquid, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- High blood pressure
Interactions with Axe Brand Universal Oil Cutaneous LiquidIf you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Axe Brand Universal Oil Cutaneous Liquid may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that your doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions. Axe Brand Universal Oil Cutaneous Liquid may interact with the following drugs and products:
When not to use Axe Brand Universal Oil Cutaneous LiquidHypersensitivity to Axe Brand Universal Oil Cutaneous Liquid is a contraindication. In addition, Axe Brand Universal Oil Cutaneous Liquid should not be used if you have the following conditions:
- Allergic reactions
Missing a doseIn case you miss a dose, use it as soon as you notice. If it is close to the time of your next dose, skip the missed dose and resume your dosing schedule. Do not use extra dose to make up for a missed dose. If you are regularly missing doses, consider setting an alarm or asking a family member to remind you. Please consult your doctor to discuss changes in your dosing schedule or a new schedule to make up for missed doses, if you have missed too many doses recently.
Overdosage of Axe Brand Universal Oil Cutaneous Liquid
- Do not use more than the prescribed dose. Taking more medication will not improve your symptoms; rather they may cause poisoning or serious side-effects. If you suspect that you or anyone else who may have overdosed of Axe Brand Universal Oil Cutaneous Liquid, please go to the emergency department of the closest hospital or nursing home. Bring a medicine box, container, or label with you to help doctors with the necessary information.
- Do not give your medicines to other people even if you know that they have the same condition or it seems that they may have similar conditions. This may lead to overdosage.
- Please consult your physician or pharmacist or product package for more information.
Storage of Axe Brand Universal Oil Cutaneous Liquid
- Store medicines at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze medicines unless required by package insert. Keep medicines away from children and pets.
- Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into drainage unless instructed to do so. Medication discarded in this manner may contaminate the environment. Please consult your pharmacist or doctor for more details on how to safely discard Axe Brand Universal Oil Cutaneous Liquid.
Expired Axe Brand Universal Oil Cutaneous Liquid
- Taking a single dose of expired Axe Brand Universal Oil Cutaneous Liquid is unlikely to produce an adverse event. However, please discuss with your primary health provider or pharmacist for proper advice or if you feel unwell or sick. Expired drug may become ineffective in treating your prescribed conditions. To be on the safe side, it is important not to use an expired drug. If you have a chronic illness that requires taking medicine constantly such as heart condition, seizures, and life-threatening allergies, you are much safer keeping in touch with your primary health care provider so that you can have a fresh supply of unexpired medications.
- Allergic reactions