Corn Plasters 5s
- Relieves and removes painful corns.
- Medicated ointment to remove hard corns.
- Soft felt pads to reduce pressure and discomfort.
- Adhesive plaster holds the pad in position.
- 5 plasters.
- Read all of this carton for full instructions.
- Uses: For the removal of hard, painful corns.
Apply one corn plaster every two days, for ten days. A maximum of 5 plasters to be applied per corn. No more than 3 corns to be treated at any one time.
Direction for Use
First clean and thoroughly dry the skin around the corn. This is most important to ensure adhesion. Remove the facing material and position the felt ring very carefully so that it surrounds the corn. Firmly fixed in position with the adhesive straps. When properly applied, it should not move or slip.
Active Ingredient: 40% Salicylic Acid BP. It also contains Peanut Oil, Yellow Beeswax BP, Partially Hydrogenated Wood Rosin, Vegetable Triglyceride, E124, E110.
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Diabetic patients should seek a Doctor’s advice before use. Contains Peanut Oil. Do not use if you are allergic to Peanut or Soya. Store at less than 25-degree Celcius and away from direct sources of heat and humidity.