Corn Protection Pads 9s
Corns on the feet are often caused by friction and pressure from footwear as well as abnormal patterns of walking or repetitive activities (such as in sports). Dr. Scholl’s® Corn Cushions provide cushioning protection against shoe pressure and friction to relieve pain.
HOW DO THEY WORK
The medicated discs soften corns and remove them safely, while soft corn pads help to cushion the area and relieve painful shoe pressure and friction.
- Skin irritation.
- Dry skin.
To treat corns and calluses, dermatologists recommend the following tips:
- Soak the corn or callus in warm water. …
- File the corn or callus with a pumice stone. …
- Be careful not to take off too much skin. …
- Apply moisturizing lotion or cream to the area daily. …
- Use padding. …
- Wear shoes that properly fit.